Almost two hundred designers come together from noon March 9th 2013 to noon March 17th 2013, to support the biggest, boldest and most fabulous fashion event of the year will take place, helping to raise funds and awareness on behalf of the ‘American Cancer Society.’
FASHION FOR LIFE is an annual, charitable fashion event, that brings together hundreds of clothing designers, skin makers, hair creators, jewelers and accessory designers to produce a brilliant shopping experience for the whole Second Life ™ community.
Expect limited edition fashion items, Gachas and raffles this year plus non-stop entertainment, music and fashion shows produced by the top modelling agencies in-world. Its going to be a VERY stylish week!
This year’s inspiration for Fashion For Life is the ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.’ There are 7 themed SIMs, and 2 entertainment/events SIMs:
▪ Fashion For Life – Built by Eshi Otawara – Sponsored by Christianraven Resident
▪ Lighthouse of Alexandria – Built by Bryn Oh – Sponsored by [sYs] Design
▪ Great Pyramid of Giza – Built by Thoth Jantzen – Sponsored by Chop Zuey Couture and Jewellery
▪ Colossus of Rhodes – Built by Rebeca Bashly – Sponsored by .:EMO-tions:.
▪ Temple of Artemis at Ephesus – Built by nexuno Thespian – Sponsored by Leri Miles Designs, Quality mesh fashion.
▪ Hanging Gardens of Babylon – Built by Patch Thibaud – Sponsored by Tres Beau Designs in honor of loved ones lost.
▪ Statue of Zeus at Olympia – Built by KarlinJames Zepp – Sponsored by Sonatta Morales *8* Vintage Couture
▪ Mausoleum at Halicarnassus – Built by Kaya Angel – Sponsored by LAZURI
▪ FFL Event Sim – Built by Eshi Otawara – sponsored by Miss Mundo Virtual Organization
We hope the whole Second Life ™ community will help us to support this good cause! More exciting information will be released very soon.
Model, Photographer & Clothing Designer for OrsiniRed shown below is Hatili Ishtari, wearing one of the hundreds of unique designs, and styles from many designers, you will find at the RFL, Fashion 4 Life, Fashion Fair.
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS SCHEDULE:
The week will also host a schedule of live entertainment, music and catwalk events and each scheduled fashion show will reveal different outfits from the all new ‘Fashion for Life 2013’ collection.
SATURDAY MARCH 9TH
▪12:00 PM SLT: GRAND OPENING OF FASHION FOR LIFE 2013!
SUNDAY MARCH 10TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by: KV Dream Agency
MONDAY MARCH 11TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by SOLO EVANE
TUESDAY MARCH 12TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by AVENUE
WEDNESDAY MARCH 13TH
▪4:00 PM SLT- FASHION SHOW – Produced by Elegance Agency
▪6:00 PM SLT – ANTONIO GALLOWAY IN CONCERT!
THURSDAY MARCH 14TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by UEMA AGENCY
FRIDAY MARCH 15TH
▪12:00 PM SLT – CHANGHIGH SISTERS FIRESHOW of Light, Life and Love
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by OPIUM EVOLUTION
SATURDAY MARCH 16TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – GALLIANO COUTURE INSPIRED COLLECTION – Produced by BLVD AGENCY
SUNDAY MARCH 17TH
▪9:00 AM SLT – GRAND FINALE – SL TOP MODEL COMPETITION
▪11:00 AM SLT – CLOSING PARTY – RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
*BOSL Radio will also stream across all 9 sims in partnership with SL club ‘The Velvet’.
* There will be a public ‘BEST FFL PHOTO CONTEST’ for the duration of this event. The winner will receive items from participating FFL designers.
PRESS & MEDIA NOTES:
“When I saw the amount of new and beautiful creations being made for FASHION FOR LIFE 2013, my head span like Linda Blair’s in her best moment. How could we possibly showcase all this new fashion in one week while organizing the event at the same time? Thank God for SL FASHION AGENCIES! They all graciously jumped in to give us a hand. I am forever grateful.” Frolic Mills, BOSL & Co, CEO